At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
We are looking for a talented Chauffeur Acquisition Associate to join us on our journey as we're growing rapidly and expanding our operations team to increase Wheely's presence in the French market.
- Be Wheely’s representative to our chauffeurs
- Own the end-to-end acquisition funnel from chauffeur sign-up to the first journey
- Source and qualify chauffeur leads and build an acquisition pipeline
- Convert qualified chauffeur leads through calls, emails and in-person meetings
- Effectively communicate Wheely’s proposition to new chauffeurs
- Own the end-to-end chauffeur onboarding process
- Review and approve chauffeur and vehicle documents
- Assist chauffeurs during their 2-day accreditation
- Work with product teams to continuously improve the chauffeur onboarding process
- Analyse and report key performance metrics
- Experience in sales or talent acquisition
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, measure, and report pipeline performance
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Fluent in French and English
- Able to go to the Paris office 5 days a week
What We Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Private health, life and critical illness insurance
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Lunch allowance
- Navigo travel
- Professional development subsidies
- Best-in-class equipment
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice