At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
About the role
We are looking for a talented individual who is an experienced sales or account management professional. You are someone who seeks the challenge of transitioning into a new industry but would like to continue working with your established network. You are self-motivated and can work with minimal supervision. As the first hire for the Business team in Paris, you have a unique opportunity to join a new luxury brand at an exciting time in its growth and establish our business product in Paris.
What you will be doing
- Represent Wheely to the highest level - our Account Executives are our ambassadors in the marketplace
- Develop your own sales plan for your market to establish near, mid and long term targets
- Meet with new clients, both direct business and luxury brand partners, to uncover their business needs and intuitively present our solutions to them
- Attend networking events and trade events to gain new prospects
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Convert inbound leads and those from your network into business accounts
- Nurture newly activated accounts until you are assured of their success with Wheely
- Manage your key accounts and build strong working relationships to ensure future growth
Your wider work for the team and Wheely
- Contribute to a globally expanding team
- Continuously improve our product, playbooks and approach
- Collaborate with other regions on multi-country opportunities
- Liaise and collaborate with internal teams to improve our service
- This role requires a problem solver who is proactive in their learning
- Experience working in a luxury brand or hotel is desirable
- Working in a fast paced, dynamic environment, you must be open to exciting new challenges on a daily basis
- Strong proactive sales or account management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in both French and English
- Able to manage a pipeline and multiple accounts in a fast-moving startup environment
- Talented influencer who can establish new connections and comfortable networking in the luxury segment from frontline staff to C-Suite executives
- Proven ability to be self-motivated and work with minimal supervision
- Perform well under pressure, with a strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Entrepreneurial growth mindset, comfortable in a dynamic environment working closely with a team
- Strong analytical skills to monitor, report on, and measure your pipeline performance and analyse market trends. Experience using a CRM system is beneficial
- Resilient in the face of challenges
What We Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical insurance, including dental services
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys
- Professional development allowance
- Top-notch equipment
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice