At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
The Marketing Team provides a full cycle of marketing activities, starting from context and targeted advertising to CRM marketing. These processes are managed both for Wheely Passengers and Wheely Chauffeurs.
The Marketing Team collaborates with all other departments - Communications and Design Teams, Products Team, Marketplace Team, IT and Development Team, Customer Support, - in order to provide a seamless and superior experience to our customers.
What you will be doing
- Communicate with colleagues from all other departments, especially Communication Team and Design Team, that work in different locations;
- Plan, execute and analyze CRM campaigns on a “turn-key” basis;
- Create mainly email, push and in app notifications, by using an email-template builder and a CRM-platform;
- Improve CRM metrics such as Open Rate, Click Rate, Conversion into Journey etc.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing within a relevant field;
- Proficiency in tech skills like HTML and SQL, as well as strong analytical skills (CRM metrics, A/B testing);
- Experience with CRM/CDP platforms;
- Fluency in both written and spoken English or French;
- Proven ability to design and implement communication plans that deliver measurable outcomes;
- Self-directed and proactive approach to work, demonstrating ownership and initiative.
What we Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Lunch allowance
- Professional development subsidies
- Best-in-class equipment
- Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed.
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice