Wheely brings technology and luxury together—blending modern engineering with traditional chauffeuring, for the world’s most discerning clientele.
We set the bar in Global Chauffeuring Standards and it will be your job to bring the best Chauffeurs onto our platform. We are looking for a talented Onboarding Assistant for Chauffeur acquisition to join us on our journey as we are growing rapidly and expanding our operations team to increase Wheely's presence in the London market.
Wheely is building the future of luxury personal services—starting with a product that combines highly trained chauffeurs, the finest in-car experiences, and instant availability via a well-designed app. We currently manage 3,000+ chauffeurs in London, Paris, Moscow, and Dubai, and have raised $28mn USD to date.
What your day-to-day includes:
- Run day-to-day of the Wheely Academy supporting new Chauffeurs during their accreditation process
- Responsible for ensuring that documents are complete and compliant with regulatory requirements
- Responsible for ensuring chauffeurs have a great onboarding experience, activated on the platform as fast as possible
- Provide general support to chauffeurs by answering in-person and Intercom queries
Your wider work for the team and Wheely:
- Contribution towards Wheely best practice as Wheely expands globally
- Contribution to continuous improvements of our systems and approach
- Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, the candidate must be open to exciting new challenges on a daily basis
Our Ideal Candidate
- Loves to help. You are energised by dealing with people and helping them
- Proactive, organised and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to be self-directed and work with minimal supervision
- Experience using Intercom and Jira is beneficial
- Able to be in the office (Syon Park) 5 days a week
Benefits & Perks
We expect excellence from our people—both on the road and in the office. In return, we offer stock options and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Lunch allowance
- Free parking at Syon Park
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.