Wheely brings technology and luxury together—blending modern engineering with traditional chauffeuring, for the world’s most discerning clientele.
Our Marketplace team is responsible for matching passenger requests with available chauffeurs. Their areas of responsibility are pricing, dispatching/matching protocols and incentives. Their goal is to maximise welfare (i.e. reliability, utilisation) and to avoid a known failure mode of ride-hailing marketplaces known as the wild goose chase.
Wheely is a Swiss-founded British luxury services company. We lean into both cultural identities: Swiss privacy and British prestige hospitality. Our product combines highly-trained chauffeurs, fine in-car experiences, and instant journey availability via a well-designed app.
Our mission is helping clients reclaim their time, by connecting them to the places and people that matter to them in a thoughtful, discreet, and efficient manner—whether that journeys to the office, picking up their relatives from the airport, or taking their children to school.
- Own QC and QA processes in Marketplace Team;
- Code automated tests, mostly API, including all the necessary platforms;
- Decompose, file and protect the priority of every reported issue;
- Optimise internal and external feedback process;
- 3+ years of experience in QA;
- Experience in functional and end-to-end testing;
- Experience in acceptance and performance testing;
- Experience in one of the following languages: Python, Go, Java;
- Readiness to write/migrate to Go and possibly mobile platform native languages;
- Ready to work with projects with big ambiguity and feel comfortable in it;
- At least Upper-Intermediate English.
- Competitive salary and equity package;
- Relocation allowance and visa support;
- Medical insurance including dental services;
- Life and critical illness insurance;
- Lunch allowance;
- Top notch equipment;
- Continuous professional development.