Wheel is the health tech company powering the next generation of healthcare. The entire healthcare industry is racing to serve patients online, but outdated business models, technologies, and mindsets are continuing to get in the way. We pioneered a new way for companies to build and scale virtual care.
Instead of starting from scratch, companies can leverage Wheel’s virtual care platform and nationwide clinician network to develop a virtual care service — bypassing the 15 months and $15 million it can take to build from the ground up. Today, Wheel powers the most innovative companies in healthcare today, including digital health companies, clinical lab networks, retailers, traditional healthcare providers, and tech companies.
We’re a team of experts and innovators working together to solve some of healthcare’s most challenging problems in order to put great care within everyone’s reach. We’ve raised $216 million in funding and backed by top investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Tiger Global, Coatue, CRV, Tusk Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, and Silverton Partners.
In the last year we’re proud to have been named:
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startups
- Built In’s Best Remote-First Places to Work
- CB Insights Digital Health 150
- Business Insider 30 Leaders under 40 Changing Healthcare
We’re looking for people to join our team who share a passion for making a positive difference in healthcare and feel connected to our core values.
Wheel is expanding what is possible in virtual care by incorporating Labs & Diagnostics to improve patient care. Our Labs business will empower all our clients to incorporate labs into their care models using Wheel’s infrastructure. Labs will be a best in class Clinician experience and a powerful incentive for clinicians to engage in the Wheel network.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with strong Product Manager experience, to be part of a go-to-market team. As the Product Manager for our Labs product, you will directly influence and work with our Labs Line of Business Executive on launching and growing Wheel in the space.
- Strategize, design and own the product roadmap
- Define, instrument and manage to KPIs relevant to the product portfolio
- Align all relevant stakeholders around the product strategy and roadmap
- Refine product processes within the team and across the organization to ensure effective communication and execution
- Develop industry expertise to be able to contextualize the value and positioning of any given opportunity
- Integrating qualitative and quantitative user feedback into product requirements to ensure products satisfy user needs as well as wants
- 6+ years of proven Product Management experience and bringing new products to market
- Leadership DNA - proven ability to excite, inspire and lead a successful cross-functional team
- Ability to communicate at a technical level with engineers about REST APIs, Domain-Driven Design, and Asynchronous Systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience in high-level business discussions and low-level technical discussions
- Experience in managing end to end app release cycles, from product, design development, UAT, QA, post-release monitoring, analytics and reporting
- Strong user experience sensibilities and appreciation for minimal interface design
- Familiarity with data-driven development concepts
- Deep understanding of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
Preferred: Experience working in digital health, fintech, or other healthcare related integrations (e.g. Labs or Labs Diagnostic space)