About the Role
The Revenue Optimization team focuses on building the foundations for pricing/yield management and inventory optimization through state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling. Our team is looking for an experienced data analyst to drive complex analytical analyses for product and pricing research, ultimately informing the direction of our app and pricing models.
We are looking for Senior Data Analysts to work alongside our data science teams to build the next generation pricing models for the real estate and co-working industry. The ideal candidate is one that is passionate about generating hypotheses for business and product problems, is eager to dive into nuanced and complex data sources, and someone who wants to create beautiful data visualizations that will give business users access to data. Most importantly, you should be someone who is eager to learn new skills and adapt to the constantly shifting needs of our growing team.
- Work with partners and stakeholders to formulate quantitative and measurable objectives that have an impact on the business and our products
- Identify impactful opportunities to evolve our product roadmap by analyzing revenue streams and pricing problems
- Create compelling data visualizations that business users will be able to interact with to help answer questions and access data.
- Deliver polished presentations to partners.
- Spearhead analyses from start to finish.
- Be a resource for new analysts.
- You have 2+ years of experience in data analytics or quantitative research
- You are an exceptional problem solver, with the ability to break down large problems into smaller solvable components
- You have knowledge & experience in one or multiple of the following areas: data mining, statistical analysis, research methods, data visualization, causal inference
- You have excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences
- You are able to build beautiful, interactive dashboards for business users
- You are skilled in SQL for data munging, exploration and analysis
- You know how to tell a story using data visualization tools like Tableau, RShiny, or ggplot
- You have some experience using R or Python for data analysis
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.