About the role
We are looking for a Product Leader who is compelled by the opportunities to reinvent the way we think about our environments through the thoughtful combination of software, hardware, machine learning, and physical design. You will need to be equally adept at data thinking and design thinking, considering both analytics and research and synthesizing a clear vision for the future.
WeWork Product Managers collaborate with dedicated teams of engineers, designers, data scientists, researchers, and other partners to build and ship scalable solutions. We seek high-energy, passionate, ambitious people who have worked in agile startup environments and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Member Experience mission is responsible for delivering technology that creates intelligent environments and connected, consciously-engineered communities for every space in the world. Our team is interested in increasing lifetime value, satisfaction, productivity, and building engaging community models in smart environments. Applied ML is a product area within the Member Experience mission that builds experiences that adaptively help people form happier and more productive workplace communities.
- You will define, manage, and evolve product strategy, roadmap, and vision
- You can identify and prioritize key issues or needs in the existing member experience, while bringing to bear savvy technical knowledge and product instincts to deliver world- class solutions
- You'll own product performance by setting proper success metrics and tracking them in a way to maintain accountability but also inform the future product roadmap
- You'll communicate with partners to stay on top of their needs and experience concerns
- You'll monitor industry trends to find opportunities and modify strategies
- Work directly with engineering and design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality and reflect WeWork’s brand
- You'll operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align to your mission and success metrics
- 3+ years product management experience, including full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- Strong technical skills to oversee the platforms that support our member apps, including deep understanding of software design, data structures, and APIs
- Demonstrated experience working on or closely with internal engineering teams
- System design thinking to ensure we scale our platforms effectively
- Proven ability to innovate and deliver creative, yet simple solutions to routine problems
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them with great detail
- You have high emotional intelligence to relate your products to customer needs
- You are very organized -- you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals
- Background or education in data science, CS, engineering a plus
- Experience working or strong interest working at the intersection of technology and physical environments a huge plus
- Experience working with JIRA a plus
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.