WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork’s software stack has allowed the company to grow rapidly, and it continues to expand and evolve as we tackle new business ventures. We call this stack the “WeWork Engine,” which is composed of multiple cloud applications that serve all aspects of our business, including Sales, Building Management, Billing and Invoicing, Design, Construction, Maintenance and more. We are seeking a talented product manager that has experience in building enterprise solutions in an agile startup environment in TLV. You will be very tech-savvy, while understanding businesses and customer service.
- Know tons about the operation of our business and the tools being used by each department to grow and manage the company.
- Define a product vision, strategy and goals to ensure we are executing on the right things.
- Guide PM’s on how to run our agile process by building a backlog, leading the stand-ups, etc.
- Be confident and thorough when presenting and demonstrating strategy to our members and executives.
- Be prepared to get things done, whatever they are, when asked of you.
- Have full ownership of a product portfolio and build the right team structure to ensure streamlined execution.
- Encourage your product team to be excellent product managers and leaders.
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- More than five years of experience in Product Management.
2-3 years experience in leading a PM team.
Demonstrated experience in working directly with executives
Background from both startups and large companies is an advantage
- Be VERY smart, understanding how people and businesses operate.
- Be a great communicator, detailed oriented, and a great cross-collaborator when working with other departments within the company.
- Enjoy working as a team.
- Be creative (we’re inventing stuff here).
- Work hard, no matter the task assigned.
- Be detail oriented, especially in regards to data points.
- Have a deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, etc.
- Be positive under pressure. (And thrive working in an environment with deadlines).
- Be able to handle yourself and prioritize tasks.
- Computer Science degree preferred, or equivalent engineering and/or product background.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.