WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is crafting a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying, designing and building a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 400+ buildings in 25+ counties and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
We know finding and keeping the best talent is getting more complicated. We have to be prepared for and thoughtful about this constantly shifting and competitive talent landscape. As our new Tech Talent Operations Manager you will enable our talent teams' success by developing and maintaining the tools that craft a magnificent and engaging candidate experience. The most successful Talent Operations applicants have a real passion for data, process and people. You are creative and dedicated to scaling and innovating how we operate to help make our business more efficient and effective. We are proud of our team, and we are looking for a talented individual who cares deeply about employee effectiveness and happiness.
- Work with the Recruiting, People and Tech Ops teams to plan programs and implement processes that drive a positive and seamless candidate experience
- Own vendor relationships, administration and contract negotiation for our tech recruiting specific critical tools, and coordinate with central TA operations on global vendors.
- Use data and metrics to find opportunities to improve our recruiting and retention processes. You will share your insights broadly to inform our business decisions.
- Work with Recruiting Teams, HR, Finance, Global Mobility and Legal to ensure all tools and processes are in compliance
- Candid. You communicate broadly and often, providing clear purpose, direction, goals, and measures. You are straightforward and tell the truth, especially when it is difficult to do so. You actively solicit feedback about your own strengths and growth areas. When you are wrong, you own, share, and learn from your mistakes.
- You are resilient, optimistic, and passionate about our business results while never compromising customer, partner, and team relationships! You measure your success based on the success of the team. You know how your work connects with our goals and make thoughtful, timely decisions with that in mind. You hold people accountable and focus on work that drives our long-term success.
- Data and process obsessed. You take data seriously and want information that helps drive decision-making. You always have ideas on how something can be improved.
- Fiercely collaborative! You take an organization-level view and are equally invested in others' outcomes. You’re purposefully inclusive, pursue problems with the right teams, and bring a diversity of thought.
- Experience with implementing or running common software tools, with a preference for talent recruiting tools such as applicant tracking systems and LinkedIn
- 4+ years of HR, Recruiting or Operations experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.