About The Role
The Billing & Payments Technology group in WeWork Tel Aviv is looking for experienced, talented and passionate software engineers that thrive in small, focused and highly collaborative teams. You will be working closely with the Product, Design, Data, and Engineering teams to not only develop, but also help define and execute on projects. Strong communication skills and a desire to be involved in all aspects of the project life-cycle are a must. Problem-solving skills, thinking outside the box and dealing with ambiguity are skills that we value. Our current technology stack is primarily React, React Native, Go, Ruby on Rails, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, RabbitMQ and GraphQL.
The Billing and Payments Technology group’s mission is to enable WeWork to grow by providing a useful and simple billing and payments member experience, while building a scalable billing and payments platform. Our hyper-growth entails many technological challenges, along with personal and professional growth opportunities. We’re currently designing and building WeWork’s billing and payments platform with a microservices approach from the ground up, touching on many cutting-edge leading SaaS technologies.
- 4+ recent years of frontend development work
- Deep knowledge in at least one of the modern JS frameworks and libraries - React (preferred), Angular 2+, or Vue.js
- Understanding of front-end infrastructure tools such as npm, yarn, and webpack
- Passionate to be a frontend expert and focal point
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Strong testing approach
- Experience working in an agile team
- Experience with state management frameworks such as Redux, Flux, or MobX
- Proven experience in designing and implementation of componentization, tools, and libraries
- Understanding of microservice architecture and micro frontends
- Server-side experience
- You’re passionate about engineering
- You want to have an impact on peers, stakeholders and the business
- You have great communication skills
- You work hard and you’re independent
- You have a get things done attitude
- You like working in an agile team
- You mentor other developers when needed
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and improve the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 500+ buildings in 30+ countries and will be our rare advantage as the company continues to grow.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users.
The Billing and Payments Technology Group
Our mission is to enable WeWork to grow by providing a useful and simple billing and payments member experience, while building a scalable billing and payments platform. Our hyper-growth entails endless technological challenges, along with personal and professional growth opportunities. We’re currently designing and building WeWork’s billing and payments platform with a microservices approach from the ground up, touching on many cutting-edge leading SaaS technologies.