Department Goals & Objectives
- Responsible for successful Corporate Technology Service delivery to WeWork employees globally
- Services include but not limited to Infrastructure, Project Management, Applications, Information Security as well as Technology Governance & Compliance
- Manages the administrative, logistical and technical support for day-to-day corporate technology functions
- Ultimate accountability for bottom line while maximizing return on investment
- Plan and deliver integrated information services to enable WeWork employees to access the information they need, when and where they need it
- Meet or exceed WeWork employees’ requirements for technology service delivery
- Leverage existing, emerging, and innovative technologies to enhance, improve, and streamline IT processes
- Ensure the privacy, integrity, reliability and appropriate use of information resources for all WeWork regional headquarter locations
Position Goals & Objectives
- To provide support and solutions uniquely tailored to our internal teams. To use knowledge and skills to diagnose issues and design, plan or implement a resolution in a timely and appropriate manner.
- To represent the Corporate Technology Service Desk in all aspects of technology service & support for WeWork employees
- To utilize metrics needed to monitor the performance and delivery of technology services to WeWork employees
- To work collaboratively with, and provide solutions to all Corporate Technology Teams (Applications, Engineering, Information Security, Governance & Compliance)
- Monitor availability and reliability of WeWork Corporate Technology. Using your unique skills, identify opportunities for continuous process improvements and if needed, partner with other WeWork Technology teams to design, plan and implement a resolution.
- Identify chronic or recurring IT issues partnering with other technology teams for a resolution.
- Ability to use discretion and judgment in evaluating problems and creating solutions for WeWork employees.
- To advance in the department and take on greater responsibilities as the WeWork Service Desk grows and expands into a global workforce
- Support WeWork by providing prompt response to internal IT problems and requests while managing and maintaining the closing of tickets within Jira ticketing system
- Primary interface for the Corporate Technology Team providing a positive experience for WeWork employees through tailored IT solutions and the development and implementation of installation plans
- Responsible for WeWork employees’ computers and account management provisioning and de-provisioning and inventory management of equipment
- Communicate basic concepts to users of all computer literacy levels, in order to perform training, and generally support all WeWork employees globally
- Demonstrated expertise in the management of Microsoft and Apple based business applications and operating systems
- Installation, configuration and support of network printing resources including printer servers, printers and other peripheral devices
- Independently evaluates and troubleshoot computer hardware and software, peripheral devices, mobile devices and network connectivity problems remotely or on site.
- Provide a memorable technical support experience for technology services that surpasses any and all expectations
- Familiarity with deployment software and imaging of a fleet of machines
- Familiarity with IT Asset management software and maintaining a global supply line of technology hardware and software for WeWork
- Work all aspects of problem resolution for team members; this includes but not limited to driving the resolution from IT Support teams, cross-functional organizations, and external vendors.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Ability to use support tools to speed up problem solving and improve own productivity
Experience / Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience across Windows versions, Server 2012, Office 365, macOS
- Experience with Zendesk, Okta, Google for Business, Microsoft Active Directory, Jira, Airwatch, Zoom
- iOS/Android OS familiarity
- Knowledge of Autodesk products, Adobe design suite, AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Studio Max, Rhino, VRAY and experience supporting designers in an architectural setting preferred
- Familiarity with Rukus wireless technologies
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet multiple deadlines
- Basic knowledge of mobile device management technologies
- Previous experience with reporting and metrics preferred
- Experience troubleshooting AV equipment
- Excellent communication and service delivery skills
- Basic knowledge of VOIP, and enterprise cloud-based phone systems
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and administration of LANs, wireless network along with other basic networking principles.
- Advanced English level – Must.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.