About the Role
WeWork’s Growth Technology organization is hiring a product manager to lead a new team focused on search & discovery on wework.com.
This person will help us disrupt commercial real estate by making it as easy to reserve a new office online as it is to book a hotel. In collaboration with a team of engineers, designers and data scientists, they’ll help us connect our demand data with our real estate supply pipeline, and innovate new ways to provide recommendations to people looking for workspace.
About the Mission
The mission of Growth Technology is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time. It includes how we build products out of SKUs, sellable inventory, and memberships, at a dynamically optimized price. Growth Technology covers the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility and flexibility so they stay a member for life and grow with us.
- Lead a cross-functional product development team with a clear mission and metrics.
- Build a deep understanding of our target customer.
- Ensure the team is working on the right things -- and have the data to back it up.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders to ensure the team’s work is aligned with the thinking of sales, marketing, revenue optimization and more.
- Become a subject matter expert in both real estate supply and demand data so you can help connect the two.
- Partner with the UX team to devise an elegant user-flow that balances searching for WeWork spaces and specific inventory.
- Experience working in a large, technology-driven organization.
- Deep experience collaborating with engineers and designers.
- Proven experience working on a data-informed team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose.
WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement. We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.