Manager, Experimentation Platform, WeWork
The Member Experience mission at WeWork delivers experiences that create intelligent spaces & connected communities to make people happier and more productive at work. We build products to foster a sense of community in our digital and physical spaces, enable increased productivity for our members, and evolve the ways in which members connect within the community. A recent TechCrunch article highlights some of our work - https://techcrunch.com/2019/02/12/wework-adds-features-to-professionalize-its-member-profiles
We are looking for a leader in our Experimentation Platform team that enables continuous exploration of new ideas across all aspects of the product including UI experience, recommendation algorithms, machine learning through trustworthy experimentation. In the role, you will drive our vision for experimentation at scale. You will partner across product and analytic organization to understand and enable their experimentation needs.
- Drive the technical and organizational roadmap for experimentation.
- Develop and grow a cross-functional team of software engineers and data scientists.
- Work with teams to build processes and culture around continuous and trustworthy experimentation.
- Build scalable services and products.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative field.
- 5+ years of software engineering or data science experience
- 3+ years experience leading and growing teams
- Experience building platforms and processes for trustworthy & scalable experimentation, including A/B testing, multivariate testing, multi-arm bandits.
- Advanced degree (M.S., Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative field.
- Active participant in academic/industry research for state of the art, scalable and trustworthy experimentation.
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there is a macro shift toward a new way of working, one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.