Our Identity team’s vision is to celebrate and support the complexity of identities in the We world through digitally representing users and their relationships to each other, and space. The challenge is to build a scalable system that will ultimately deliver elegant customer experiences through access management. This work will touch every member and employee in every business model of the We Company globally.
You may be a fit for this role if you like to:
- Build highly scalable and reliable APIs and Microservices to power our services in accordance with standard methodologies
- Level up our organization as a whole with industry best practices and data driven technology choices
- Guide and mentor other engineers on complex technical issues
- Partner with business units and Product team in coming up with the right architecture and solutions.
- Work in cutting-edge technologies using Go, Containers, Kubernetes using CI/CD
- Looking to be a part of and create communities to help people live life with purpose and have a meaningful impact on the world.
Projects we’re working on:
- Authentication - Build AuthN and AuthZ libraries based on OAuth 2.0, OpenID, SSO, MFA
- Groups - Build Graphs of relations among groups of entities across the We Company using Graph DBs
- User and Device Services - Develop a single source of truth for all users and devices within the We Company. Define standards for creation, attribute management, and base user flows.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with scaling and and building performant systems
- Diplomatic, practical cross-functional team collaboration (strong communication)
- Ability to break down a large vision into achievable parts
- Champion of security best practices
- Strong interest in scalable, future-proof architecture
The We Company started as a platform for creators in providing members space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. WeWork alone has grown to over 650,000 members in over 35 countries as one of the many business lines of the We Company to help people achieve their purpose and connect with others.
Our dedication to technological innovation has enabled us to grow to more than 750 workspace locations as well as support the other business lines including WeLive (living space), WeGrow (education), Rise by We (wellness) and Powered by We (enterprise). Every day, we see and feel the impact we can have on an employee’s and member’s lives. We do good work on every scale, and we’re proud of it.
The We Company is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in all its forms. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.