WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and enhance the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 425+ buildings in 27+ countries and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
The Director of Product Marketing role is an exciting opportunity on a branch of the The We Company called WeTechnology - a rapidly growing team dedicated to transforming the workplace experience through technology.
Product Marketing for WeTech is a right-brain + left-brain kind of role, where in a single day you can go from discussing a new beta program with customers to leading a brainstorm for a new awareness campaign to building out a strategy for growing usage and adoption within existing accounts. Product marketers bring people, data and ideas together to turn a great product into the market-leading solution.
What you’ll do
- Define the messaging, positioning and go-to-market strategy for current and future WeTech products
- Be a trusted partner to the product and GTM teams and relay customer, sales and market insights that inform product roadmap decisions and strategy
- Constantly assess customer needs, the competitive landscape and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Use data and insights to shape our marketing approach, priorities, and overall product direction
- Oversee the development of product content and sales enablement strategy
- Be the expert and spokesperson for WeTech’s products, their use cases, and the markets they compete in, internally and across external channels (i.e. campaigns, press, analysts, web)
What you’ll bring
- 7+ years of total experience with 3+ in B2B product marketing, preferably at a fast growing tech company
- The ability to inspire cross-functional teams, story-tell with ease, and spearhead complex marketing programs
- Have developed the positioning and messaging for products that serve multiple use cases and personas
- Excellent verbal and written communication and a sharp eye for detail
- Keen ability to turn a complex situation into a simple, clear plan
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment