We are looking for a highly motivated User Experience Lead to help develop our rapidly scaling cities organization. As a UX Lead, you will play an active role in developing the design language and usability guidelines for digital products and services related to cities.
What you’ll do
- Define and evolve a design language and tone for new city-related products
- Own the user experience process end-to-end, from user experience research through wireframes, mock-ups, and redlines to iteration
- Contribute to hiring and building the user experience and interaction design team over time
Who you are
- 4+ years user experience, interaction design, or related experience, several of which should include full ownership of the design of a digital product
- Comfort with a range of user experience design tools (Illustrator, InVision, Sketch, etc.)
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Deep understanding of the design process for digital products and tools, and comfort adapting it to changing timeline and circumstance constraints
- Have excellent communication skills, are a self starter and be resourceful
- Preferred : You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing what needs to be done, even if it isn’t your forte. We’re a small team, and everyone is pretty flexible.
If you enjoy fast-paced high energy environments, thrive in ambiguity and uncertainty, love solving complex design problems and have a track record of driving success within a scaling tech startup/company, this is the role for you.