About the team
WeWork GO is an On Demand workspace service, like “Uber for space” featuring a super easy mobile user experience and pay-by-minute mobile payments. This is a cross functional team that has designers, product managers & data analysts who work closely with frontend, backend and algorithm engineers to produce a world class product that will help connect people who are looking for a workspace in China in real time.
About the Role
WeWork is looking for an experienced Program Manager to own the operation and growth of WeWork GO product within the Technology team. This role requires excellent project management, communication, and stakeholder management skills. Must be able to anticipate, identify, and communicate risks to key stakeholders. In addition, this role will own the growth goal and is expected to plan and drive technical product adoptions via online and offline programs, such as product launch at scale, strategic partnerships and online channel operations. This role will also manage a team of program managers to scope, create project plans, develop and optimize processes, drive execution and eventually deliver business results.
- Develop product adoption strategy per growth goals, and align with product team and other key stakeholders, including Community, Marketing, Design&Development, and Building technology
- Develop and manage detailed plans for product adoption programs, with matrixed stakeholders across Community, Finance, Treasury, Billing, Legal, Design, Engineering and Corporate Technology
- Act as single point of contact for programs on schedule, cost, and scope
- Lead execution of projects with high-level of discipline and attention to detail, meet defined milestones and delivery dates, and measure improvements and impact
- Build and manage change process as requirements and priorities shift through planning and communication
- Quickly understand the needs of end users and be able to coordinate the efforts of multiple teams across the organization
- Align and leverage internal teams and resources to implement strategic partnerships, and continuously identify new partnership opportunities with marketing and other teams
- Empower sales and marketing team on selling products and services, especially for enterprise customers
- Manage communication and feedback with internal and external key stakeholders, collect product feedback and business requirements, and also communicate product updates to stakeholders
- Create and manage reporting of status and progress along with team communication
- 5+ years of experience as a Project or Program Manager
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills in both Mandarin and Chinese that will enable you to earn trust at all levels
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field
- Experience in driving growth and operation programs for technical products
- Experience in managing large scale projects that involve both online and offline processes, and cross a variety of stakeholders, internal and external
- Ability to adapt to changes in priority and quickly determine the necessary adjustments in process and plans
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Proven experience of managing projects, budgets and justifying resource needs to senior leaders and finance partners
- Experience with Project Management tools such as Wrike, MS Project, Basecamp, etc.
- Experience leading teams that are building and managing complex programs that have tight timeline
- Experience in online user and channel operations
- Experience in customer success for 2B or enterprise products
- Experience in working with external stakeholders to deliver complex projects
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 400+ buildings in 25+ countries and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.