WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
WeWork is creating a layer of technology to power our vision of “space as a service”. From identifying and designing a new location, to bringing that space to market in an elastic, easy-to-consume way, to seamlessly operating these spaces to delight our members, we are building state-of-the-art systems to automate, optimize, and enhance the experience. The data we are collecting is being used to dynamically optimize utilization, pricing, even layout and form factor. This technology advantage has allowed WeWork to scale to 200+ buildings in 20+ countries and will be our competitive advantage as the company continues to grow.
- Support VP Product & VP Engineering with scheduling, team-related administration and project management
- Travel, event planning, and coordination for individuals and groups
- Organize and streamline mission communication to and from leadership
- Compile and share meeting notes and project updates with partners
- Collect, produce, and organize key reports for project meetings
- Maintain recurring reports for management
- Interact with all interdisciplinary partners to ensure all communications are funneled between legal, real estate, development, brand, etc.
- Ensures project information is organized and accurate across all platforms
- Planning and coordination of monthly, quarterly and biannual events
- Promotes WeWork Culture
- Operational lead for HR / Culture
- Expense Reports
- Go to contact for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands.
- CSA Management (allocate tasks and assignments to subordinates and monitor their performance, outline procedures and routines day to day, weekly and monthly.
- Nurture relationships with vendors, landlords, service providers, etc. to ensure timely payments
- Support orientation and training for new hires
- Run contracts and negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support for visitors
- Arrange travel and lodging for staff as needed
- Review and approve office supply and consumables inventory
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Responsible for leading office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, filing systems designed, supply requisitions and clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
- Proficiency in Google Suite; Google Sheets and Google Slides specifically. Visual software experience is a plus.
- Inclination for learning new systems and applications a plus.
- Confirmed verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding technology engineering and/or product a plus.
- 1-2 years experience in a project management environment
- College degree (BA/BS) in a related field
- Experience working in a project management organization
- Strong calendar management skills (using google calendar to liaison with multiple partners within the company)
- Strong love for learning, applying that learning, and organizing a team
- Confirmed problem-solving abilities with challenging deadlines and priorities
- Ability to anticipate change and react efficiently and expeditiously.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and confidential issues/material as well as communicate effectively with senior executives
- Detail oriented mindset and meticulous
- Excels with tight deadlines and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Works well independently as well as with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Leadership skills a plus.
- Clear decision-making skills
- Leader in positivity, resourcefulness, and problem-solving