WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The mission of Real Estate & Development is to enable our teams across real estate, architecture, design, construction, and project management with the most up to date technology. Our technology allows for a better ability to source new deals, close those deals, design and build more efficiently, and manage the construction process end to end. We're supporting the core business here in RedTech and would love to have you on the team!
Are you someone with a strong creative streak? Do you enjoy fast paced exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures around the world with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
- Utilize software design patterns and enforce good code practices to ensure the delivery of high quality code.
- Act as a systems designer of software components, systems, and features owned by the team.
- Represent the squad and be a go-to person for a large area of technical expertise.
- Active partner with product, design, and peers.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards.
- Have indirect influence beyond functional boundaries, such as with product on technical feasibility and roadmap, or with test engineering on tooling and execution needs.
- Promote a culture of unit testing, automated testing, and best practices to attain “zero defect” software.
- Master’s Degree and 5+ years experience or Bachelor’s Degree and 6+ years experience in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 6+ years of hands-on experience with cloud services and applications on Amazon Web Services / Google Cloud Platform
- 5+ years of experience in building highly available critical systems.
- REST API development experience for container based microservices architecture
- Experience with GIT or equivalent version control system
- Experience with Agile development practices such as Scrum and Kanban
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to operate effectively and independently in dynamic fluid environment
- Expert understanding of CI/CD concepts and tools
- Unit testing, end-to-end testing and test-driven development experience
Nice to Have
- Cloud Architect Certification for AWS, GCP or Azure
- Good understanding of 3D Computer Graphics technologies and frameworks: OpenGL, WebGL, Three.js
- Knowledge of or more AEC Design authoring tools such as Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp or ArchiCAD and their API interfaces
- Knowledgeable about the AEC industry workflows and processes
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.