The We Company started as a platform for creators in providing members space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. WeWork alone has grown to over 400,000 members in 26 countries as one of the many business lines of the We Company to help people achieve their purpose and connect with others.
Our dedication to technological innovation has enabled us to grow to more than 400 workspace locations as well as support the other business lines including WeLive (living space), WeGrow (education), Rise by We (wellness) and Powered by We (enterprise). Every day, we see and feel the impact we can have on an employee’s and member’s lives. We do good work on every scale, and we’re proud of it.
The Research and Applied Science (RAS) organization has a vision to develop and apply the best AI driven insights in multiple fronts including computer vision, geo spatial, NLP, and robotics.
The RAS engineering team is responsible to prototype and productize the research results of RAS data scientists. The engineering team works closely with both data scientists and business functional groups to deliver finished products and make real business impacts.
- Build scalable, performant, reusable & testable backend and frontend products
- Write amazing documentation
- Work closely with product owners and product designers to review requirements & designs and break down work
- 2 to 8 years of software engineering experience
- Experience with UI frameworks React.js or Vue.js
- Experience of developing RESTful web services in Python or Node.js
- Working knowledge of relational and/or NoSQL databases
- Ability to communicate and collaborate across functional teams
Nice to have
- Experience with machine learning development tools
- Experience with GraphQL and Prisma
- Experience with microservices and container technologies such as Docker
- Experience with cloud technologies, such as K8s, ECS, CloudFormation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.