The We Company started as a platform for creators in providing members space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. WeWork alone has grown to over 400,000 members in 26 countries as one of the many business lines of the We Company to help people achieve their purpose and connect with others.
Our dedication to technological innovation has enabled us to grow to more than 400 workspace locations as well as support the other business lines including WeLive (living space), WeGrow (education), Rise by We (wellness) and Powered by We (enterprise). Every day, we see and feel the impact we can have on an employee’s and member’s lives. We do good work on every scale, and we’re proud of it.
Our Identity team’s vision is to celebrate and support the complexity of identities in the We world through digitally representing users, their relationships to each other, and space. The challenge is to build a scalable system that will ultimately deliver elegant customer experiences through access management. The mission of our Core Platform team is to unlock, accelerate, and scale the creative capabilities with which we connect people with physical space. We are building a backbone for all technical applications at WeWork through a common set of APIs, SDKs, embeddable libraries and configuration consoles. The work in our mission will touch every member and every employee in every office that we have.
We're looking for strong technical program managers to help build an operating system for space designed with quality for scale. We value initiative, drive, and diversity of thought. We believe in teamwork, positivity, tenacity, and bringing your authentic self to work. Join us in revolutionizing communities and space. Welcome home.
- Collaborate closely with engineers in architecture solution discussions and design
- Working with product and platform clients to identify strategy on crossteam product initiatives
- Partnering with platform clients and engineers to improve user experience and system health
- Drive improvements on client velocity on platform integrations, execution of key deliverables, testing, and build/release practices
- Report regularly on operating metrics, project status and risk
- Lead technical collaboration and delivery across cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of technical program experience
- 3+ years experience with backend systems, micro-service design, mission critical systems
- Experience with backend systems, micro-service design, mission critical systems
- Knowledge of API design patterns and best practices
- Understanding how to build out key measurements for system stability
- Diplomatic, practical cross-functional team collaboration (strong communication)
Nice to have
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience with building stable and performant systems
- Security/privacy data experience eg. GDPR, China/Russia conformance
- Champion of security best practices