About the Company:
The newest member of the WeWork family— is Teem, a leading software and analytics provider that gives enterprises the tools, data, and insights to help them optimize their spaces and unleash their team’s potential. In other words, insights and software to help us have better meetings and more productive days. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
About the Role:
We are hiring a product manager to join our fast-growing enterprise technology team at WeWork. We have the resources and market momentum to completely redefine workplace experience and deliver value to our customers and users. Because we’re growing so quickly, you’ll need to be comfortable operating in an environment with greenfield opportunities and ambiguity.
The enterprise technology product team values user-centered design. That means PMs and designers work hand-in-hand to understand the problems of our customers and collaborate closely with engineering to build novel solutions. As a PM, you’ll have to clearly define the problems that exist in the market, decide which problems are worth solving, and balance the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
You're a Perfect Fit If:
- You have experience successfully changing the trajectory of an existing product
- You have experience working on pre-product-market-fit concepts and know how to rapidly iterate to prove or disprove assumptions
- You are comfortable establishing and evangelizing a desired end state, or outcome, and motivating others to come along
- You ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ
- You value collaboration with sales, success, support, and marketing
What you’ll own:
- The future direction of our visitor management solution
- Defining how guest experience plays a role in improving community within the enterprise
- Setting the outcomes with your team based on the company vision
- Discovering customer needs and balancing those with business objectives
- Testing proposed solutions cost-effectively to minimize risk while continuing to learn and deliver
- Communicating plans, progress, goals, and challenges to stakeholders
- 4+ years of product management experience; ideally 2 years in a B2B SaaS context with complex sales cycle
- An understanding of user research and human-centered design
- An analytical approach to testing new features
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly with developers and engineers
- Competitive paid time off
- On-site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. 100% of the premiums for individual coverage on both medical health plans are covered by the Company. For the dental and vision health plans, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Life and disability insurances are fully paid by the Company.
- HSA company contribution
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Access to all WeWork facilities, globally