The We Company started as a platform for creators in providing members space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. WeWork alone has grown to over 400,000 members in 26 countries as one of the many business lines of the We Company to help people achieve their purpose and connect with others.
Our dedication to technological innovation has enabled us to grow to more than 400 workspace locations as well as support the other business lines including WeLive (living space), WeGrow (education), Rise by We (wellness) and Powered by We (enterprise). Every day, we see and feel the impact we can have on an employee’s and member’s lives. We do good work on every scale, and we’re proud of it.
Our Spatial Resource team’s vision is to digitize the entire We Company portfolio of physical space. This is done in service to the goal of creating a sustainable, usable, and valuable source of truth for all We Company technology products. Whether it’s searching for just the right office to fit a startup’s team or empowering dynamic visualizations of not yet built spaces, Spatial Resource has it covered. Our challenge is to do this with scalable, performant, and useful systems.
We're looking for strong software engineers to help build an operating system for space designed with quality for scale. We value initiative, drive, and diversity of thought. We believe in teamwork, positivity, tenacity, and bringing your authentic self to work. Join us in revolutionizing communities and space. Welcome home.
- Deliver high-quality code, in accordance with standard methodologies
- Partner with business units and Product team in selecting and implementing suitable technology that aligns with overall systems architecture and data strategy
- Drive the architecture of core platform products
- Mentor a team of software engineers and help develop their technical skills
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with creating and scaling data systems
- Diplomatic, practical cross-functional team collaboration (strong communication)
- Ability to break down a large vision into achievable parts
Nice to have
- 3-dimensional data modeling experience
- Experience designing data systems that include change-management and multiple levels of data resolution
- You’ve worked with Golang and/or gRPC service implementations
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.