We're looking for top talent in the observability field as we build out a world class platform team that helps support one of the largest and fastest growing companies on the planet: the We company. Do you want to solve some of the most challenging problems in the world? Do you want to become part of a team that values technical skills, while always maintaining a cultural focus on teamwork and collaboration? Then join us at the We company as we combine both the IT and physical infrastructure that not only supports some of the largest companies today, but more importantly provides a foundation and an environment to foster the next generation of people building the software and services that will enrich all of our lives for generations to come!
- Become an observability expert for the We Company
- Design and develop components to monitor our multi cloud and within building infrastructure. This includes all our IoT devices in each of our 400 locations doubling every year.
- Strong ownership from design through to deploy and beyond
- Work with our customers to understand their requirements
- On-call rotation duties to maintain the platform and provide support
- Analyze and improve efficiency, reliability, and scalability of the platform
- You thrive in a fast moving collaborative environment where teamwork and delivery are primary values
- A demonstrated ability to deliver software that supports a global set of users
- You are self driven, curious, and seek to solve problems
- You have strong computer science fundamentals
- You are passionate about scale, quality, and performance.
- You have experience
- with metrics, logging and tracing solutions
- with containers and scheduling technology
- with open source software development.
- with distributed systems and asynchronous programming
- with Linux systems and services
- one or more languages such as Go, Java, C++, Python or similar.
- Experience working within a distributed organization
- Experience working with global open source communities to achieve shared goals
- 4 years of infrastructure or back end systems experience.
- You have excellent written communication, interpersonal communication, and documentation skills
- Nice to have
- Experience with one of more technology prometheus, jaeger/zipkin,..
- Experience with cloud provider (AWS, GCP, Azure, Alicloud,...)