WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies and dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
The mission of Real Estate & Development is to enable our teams across real estate, architecture, design, construction, and project management with the most up to date technology. Our technology allows for a better ability to source new deals, close those deals, design and build more efficiently, and manage the construction process end to end. We're supporting the core business here in RedTech and would love to have you on the team!
Are you someone with a strong creative streak? Do you enjoy fast paced exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures around the world with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
- Foster a software engineering team that builds, designs, implements and maintains front-ends and back-ends for Real Estate and Development products and related services.
- You set goals and handle deployment of projects
- Work closely with the Product, Design and your engineering team to help define and execute on projects
- 4+ years of experience leading software engineering managers (mentoring junior managers, setting technical direction, etc.).
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or closely related field or equivalent practical experience.
Nice to have
- Validated foundation in design, data structures and algorithms, and strong analytical and debugging skills with customer-facing products experience.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills along with excellent written and interpersonal skills.
- MS or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.