About the Role
The Revenue Optimization team focuses on building the foundations for pricing / yield management and inventory optimizations through state-of-the-art analytics and predictive modeling. The group acts as an in-house consulting team analyzing data to define strategies and execute on initiatives that will maximize the revenue streams for WeWork.
Our team is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead the vision and product development of WeWork’s proprietary pricing recommendation engine. You will be responsible for the end-to-end scope of building a robust pricing API service - from defining the business case to designing the end-user experiences to developing a global launch plan. In this role, you’ll work closely with colleagues across Strategy, Growth, Sales, Finance, Engineering, Data Science, Design, Research, and Marketing to bring your ideas to life.
You must have exceptional problem solving skills, strong business judgment, and proven leadership experience leading on initiatives that involve multiple cross-functional teams. We are looking for a seasoned manager with validated ability to execute both strategically and tactically. This role will require team management skills, ability to translate clients' needs to action, and a focus on execution.
- Define, run, and evolve product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align with your mission and success metrics
- Develop and maintain product requirements documents (PRD) to clearly outline goals, metrics to track progress, considerations, use cases, user experiences, and feature specifications to detail how products and features should function
- Work directly with engineering, design and data science to ensure our products exceed standards of quality and reflect WeWork’s brand
- Develop strong strategic relationships with internal and external partners and business teams in order to collaborate on product software development and balance needs and expectations
- 3 to 6 years of product management experience, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- Strong technical skills to oversee products that integrate with a variety of APIs and platforms
- System design thinking to ensure we scale our platforms effectively
- You lead with data and research
- Proven ability to innovate and deliver creative, yet simple solutions to routine problems
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them with great detail
- You are very organized - you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization
- Prior experience with pricing, and/or revenue management, is a plus
- Background experience at both startups and large companies is an advantage
- Experience using JIRA, and Confluence
- Familiarity with SQL, Python, is a plus
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings.
Our state of the art technologies and dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale efficiently in just over eight years.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.