The Client Engineering Team builds applications, APIs, and design systems that empower our members – and developers – to make the most of the spaces where they live, work, and play. These interfaces help members navigate, visualize, and access space on a global scale. We call this digital infrastructure for the physical world.
As a frontend engineer, you'll architect features and design systems that are beautiful on the inside and out. We build applications and design systems for many different use cases – and our goal is to make sure we address these use cases with consistent, friendly, and intuitive interfaces.
You may be a fit for this role if you:
- Value design and empathize with the many different types of WeWork members
- Have production experience with modern web frameworks and tooling. React + ES6 experience is a plus
- Take pride in building reusable, maintainable frontend systems and abstractions
- Care about the details – making sure even the smallest of interactions are both beautiful and consistent
Projects we’re working on:
Here are a few projects you could work on with us!
- A space visualization toolkit that lets potential members view WeWork spaces without visiting a physical site
- A design system and component library that powers many different WeWork applications
The We Company started as a platform for creators in providing members space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life’s work. WeWork alone has grown to over 400,000 members in 26 countries as one of the many business lines of the We Company to help people achieve their purpose and connect with others.
Our dedication to technological innovation has enabled us to grow to more than 400 workspace locations as well as support the other business lines including WeLive (living space), WeGrow (education), Rise by We (wellness) and Powered by We (enterprise). Every day, we see and feel the impact we can have on an employee’s and member’s lives. We do good work on every scale, and we’re proud of it.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.