About the Company:
The newest member of the WeWork family— is Teem, a leading software and analytics provider that gives enterprises the tools, data, and insights to help them optimize their spaces and unleash their team’s potential. In other words, insights and software to help us have better meetings and more productive days. We provide the software platform that many of the world’s most dynamic and forward-looking organizations use to improve the interaction between employees and their workplace, through meeting room scheduling, beacon and sensor technology integrations, and space utilization analytics and insights. We drive workplace productivity, efficiency and happiness for our incredible customers worldwide.
About the Role:
Teem is a user-centered design product group. This means you will be speaking with users and stakeholders regularly and collaborating with other cross-functional teams to accomplish goals and drive impact.
As a Teem Product Manager, you will develop deep understanding and empathy for users and it is also your responsibility to define the priority of work and communicate the value and purpose to internal stakeholders, engineers and customers.
You're a Perfect Fit If:
- Understand how to work with UX and Development teams to build products that users love and solve their problems.
- Able to speak to technical details with confidence.
- Has worked to deliver technical product solutions (API's, SDK's, perhaps highly configurable/pluggable integration oriented products or services)
- Are comfortable establishing and evangelizing a desired end state, or outcome, and motivating others to come along.
- Ask detailed and specific questions, understand nuance, and challenge conventional wisdom.
- You understand that what people say they want and what they actually want may differ.
What you’ll own:
- Setting the outcomes with your team based on the company vision
- Discovering customer needs and balancing those with Teem business objectives
- Testing proposed solutions cost-effectively to minimize risk while continuing to learn and deliver
- Communicating plans, progress, goals, and challenges to stakeholders
- Software development background
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Exceptional analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- An understanding of user research and human-centered design
- Expertise researching, defining, and documenting complex business processes and requirements
- Strong communication skills. Demonstrated ability to speak on a technical level and communicate clearly with developers and engineers
- Competitive paid time off
- On site snacks
- Occasional company catered breakfast/lunch
- Onsite gym
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. 100% of the premiums for individual coverage on both medical health plans are covered by the Company. For the dental and vision health plans, the Company pays a generous portion of the premiums. Life and disability insurances are fully paid by the Company.
- HSA company contribution
- 401K plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Access to all WeWork facilities, globally