WeWork is the platform for creators, providing over 400,000 members around the world space, community and services that enable them to do what they love. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and partnership. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living.
WeWork creates a co-working environment that increases productivity, innovation, and collaboration. As of now, it is a network of 500 buildings and 400,000 members in 25+ countries.
You should be comfortable with a high degree of uncertainty, and be able to find the intersection between academic research and commercially available solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Apply machine learning techniques to understand a large amount of unstructured data with complex schemas.
- Build deployable ML approaches and scalable ML platform that can support real time applications, impacting large amount of members at WeWork.
- Collaborate with our team members to work in many innovative workspace applications, such as forecasting, NLP, sensors, IoT, etc.
- An ideal candidate is expected to possess a solid background in machine learning and skills on building product systems.
- B.S. / M.S. / Ph.D in the field of machine learning, algorithm or system.
- Familiar with general machine learning tasks and techniques, such as ranking and recommendation systems.
- Experience on dealing with large-scale unstructured data. Hands-on experience on developing and training machine learning models.
- Strong experience in C++/Python/Java and common machine learning packages (e.g., Tensorflow, Caffe, PyTorch).
- Self-motivated. Desire to pursuit very high-quality work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.