WeWork is hiring an Senior iOS Engineer to work on applications that connect our members both socially and professionally. For a passionate and motivated engineer, this is an exciting opportunity to work on new technologies that connect software with the physical world. We are building products that better connect our members with our spaces (think Internet of things) and each other to help them connect, grow and ultimately be more successful. We also build software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings.
- Contribute to the development of our iOS apps with the goal of making our members more successful and our spaces smarter.
- Implement native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
- Use knowledge of iOS development to help guide design and engineering decisions.
- Work with product managers, designers and full-stack engineers to help shape the vision of our mobile and desktop products.
- Solve challenging engineering, scaling and performance issues.
- B.S. in Computer Science or extensive and relevant hands-on experience in software engineering.
- 5+ years building complex applications for the iPhone using Objective-C or Swift.
- Have worked on the development and deployment of beautiful, useful apps that are live in the App Store.
- A passion for code quality and craftsmanship.
- A developer excited to work for a highly disruptive company with a vibrant culture and an amazing workspace.
WeWork Technology is bridging the gap between physical and digital platforms, providing a delightful, flawless & powerful experience for members and employees. We build software and hardware that enables our members to connect with each other and the space around them like never before.
We augment our community and culture teams through the tools we build. We believe there’s a macro shift toward a new way of working—one focused on a movement towards meaning and purpose. WeWork Technology is proud to be shaping this movement.
We are a team of passionate, fearless and collaborative problem-solvers distributed globally with one goal in mind - to humanize technology across the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.