WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members across the globe space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and craft their life's work. Our mission is to build a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are building software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies and dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
The mission of Product Offerings & Growth is to deliver technology that powers the growth of our core businesses, by providing the right products to the right people at the right price at the right time. It includes how we create product offerings out of SKUs, sellable inventory, and membership rules, at a dynamically optimized price. Product Offerings & Growth covers the entire journey of a member, from their first interaction with our website or a salesperson, all the way through providing the right account visibility and flexibility so they stay a member for life and grow with us.
- Define, manage, and evolve product strategy, roadmap, and vision of a new scalable and versatile inventory management platform
- Iterate and build a recommendations engine for matching the right inventory with WeWork’s potential new members
- Own product performance by setting proper success metrics and tracking them in a way to maintain accountability but also inform the future product roadmap
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups in engineering, design, revenue optimization, sales, enterprise, and other disciplines to jointly align on plans to build the most impactful pricing strategy
- Communicate with partners to keep abreast of their needs and experience concerns
- Monitor industry trends to find opportunities and modify strategies
- Work directly with engineering and design to ensure our products exceed standards of quality and reflect WeWork’s brand
- Operate a cross-functional unit in an agile setting, with well-defined sprints, clear product backlogs, and forward-looking plans that align to your mission and success metrics
- Contribute to hiring and building the engineering and product teams
- 5+ years product management experience, several of which should include full ownership of a product roadmap and vision
- Technical skills to oversee products that integrate with a variety of APIs and platforms
- Proven ability to lead in a cross-functional environment with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation abilities
- Deep understanding of software design, data structures, APIs, and more
- You have shipped a variety of products requiring significant cross-functional teamwork and can speak to the process of designing and building them with great detail
- You have high emotional intelligence to relate your products to customer needs
- You lead with data and research, not assumptions
- You are very organized -- you write detailed user stories, maintain your backlog, and set clear goals that are shared throughout the organization
- Have excellent communication skills, are a self starter and be resourceful.
Nice to have
- Experience with platform and infrastructure
- Background in Computer Science, engineering or a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.