WeWork is the platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and build their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
We are creating software for physical space that uses data and technology at each point in the building process, such that it can make better sourcing decisions, improve its designs, build faster and smarter, and ultimately improve the lives of the people working within its buildings. Our state of the art technologies and dedication to technological innovation are key reasons why WeWork has been able to scale from operating one workspace location to more than 210 in just over eight years.
Are you someone with a strong creative streak? Do you love fast paced exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact across many different communities and cultures with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
- Provide a premier experience that complements our digital products and empowers our teams
- Collaborate with product owners to craft strategies to increase adoption and improve product performance
- Capture product feedback, identify and investigate issues to determine root causes
- Collaborate with response specialists to detect trends and build training content that improves our customer's daily lives.
- Work closely with engineers to provide steps to reproduce systematic errors and maintain communications with partners
- Develop expertise in our systems and offer creative workarounds and out of the box solutions for users
- 4+ years of customer service/ support or similar experience operating in an exciting environment
- You flourish with solving problems - able to effectively bring to bear resources to identify and resolve problems efficiently while gathering and analyzing data
- You can understand digital and web applications and you have the technical ability to communicate them engineering teams
- Experience working with complex systems
- You are a people person who exhibits courtesy, kindness, efficiency, mindfulness, and patience in all aspects of your work.
- You have excellent English writing skills. You are able to communicate clearly and efficiently, with a proven command of grammar, spelling, and syntax.
- You will be expected to have some flexibility in your schedule; this position is full-time and may include some early mornings, nights, and weekends.
- Willingness to embed yourself with regional teams to capture field experience and feedback, travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.