Are you interested in leading one of WeWork’s core digital teams? We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated product manager to develop innovative billing solutions.
In this highly visible role, you will set the strategy, define a product roadmap, work closely with a variety of stakeholders including business leaders, finance managers, business analysts, and software development teams to deliver and then guide the execution to realize the business impact.
Successful candidates will have outstanding analytical skills, excellent communication strategies, and the experience and capability to prepare documentation for senior executives and align their roadmap with WeWork's strategic objectives. You will thrive in a highly collaborative, creative, analytical, and fast-paced environment and are comfortable interacting with highly technical development teams. You must be able to quickly understand a business’s strategy and current pain points then succinctly get to the problem statement and move to a solution.
- BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, or economics.
- 5+ years product management or finance experience in technology focused business.
- Experience managing, prioritizing, and delivering a product portfolio to meet strategic goals.
- Experience building and releasing scalable technology solutions and partnering with engineering teams.
- Strong problem solving ability with ability to effectively convey the problem, techniques, and findings to cross-functional audiences.
- Excellent writing, verbal communication, and data presentation skills.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior executives.
- MBA strongly preferred and/or computer science, engineering, technology background
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley Compliance
- Knowledge of payments or billing products and systems
- Experience in subscription management
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills, ability to write SQL queries
- Experience in delivering innovative technology products/services in a high growth environment.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services.