About the Role
The Senior Integration Developer owns end-to-end technology solution across Workday and integrated solutions. They provides high-level architectural and security design for Finance, Human Resource and Legal systems including upstream and downstream custom applications via integrations.
They are the overall Workday Release Manager and coordinate with the respective Workday Release Leads on the Finance and People (HR) Systems teams. Act as the Workday Security Lead and responsible for the end-to-end security design across Workday modules and integrating applications. This cross functional role is critical for developing the strategy for the evolution of the applications ecosystem. They are a hands-on problem solver who also manages a team of technical resources.
- Reviews Workday release notes and coordinates with business process owners and integration lead to assess technical impacts and determines solutions. Responsible for maintaining overall release plans across Finance, People (HR) and Technology
- Creates and owns the technical architecture roadmap for corporate applications in keeping with the overall platform strategy. Partners closely with the Finance, People (HR), Legal and Community systems teams to execute on that roadmap.
- Participates in software purchase processes to enable and maintain the WeWork ERP ecosystem.
- Responsible for organizing, documenting and following up on outcomes of bi-weekly Change Control Board meetings
- Responsible for developing a regression testing plan and strategy, including regression testing tools
- Deep understanding of Workday security and ownership of end to end security design across Workday modules. Maintain Workday security documentation. Can also configure Workday security.
- Responsible for reviewing / approving security configuration change requests
- Create, document and maintain proper SOX and/or internal controls. Conduct internal security audits and participate in SOX and/or internal audits when necessary
- Deep understanding of Workday data model, corporate system architecture, interfaces, reporting, and data loading procedures.
- Deep understanding of Workday Master Data design and configures changes to meet changing business needs
- Responsible for technical (e.g. performance) cases with Workday
- Heavily involved in requirements gathering, designs, and tech QA reviews
- Responsible for tenant maintenance strategy and for direct Workday tenant maintenance
- Build ad hoc integrations, reports and make configuration changes as needed during times of high demand
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in an IT-related field. Preferably a degree in Computer Science.
- 10+ experience in managing complex ERP systems. Workday required.
- Industry experience in Hospitality/Retail with multi-unit businesses preferred
- Strong understanding of Workday Security design and administration, which hands-on experience
- Strong expertise in cloud based multi-tenant systems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization – from executives to analysts.
- A proven track record of solving complex problems.
- Experience with SOX and compliance audits
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.