WeWork is seeking a Senior Regional Sales Lead to help lead its sales efforts in the New York, Tri-State market. The full-time position is based in HQ and will be part of our growing Sales and Growth organization. The successful candidate will be hardworking and creative with a proven track record in sales. The Regional Sales lead will be responsible for generating, prospecting and outreaching to mid-size and large companies in their market. The Regional Sales Lead will be responsible to pitch, tour and close sales in all WeWork locations across their market. Additionally, He/She will be responsible for collaborating with our centralized Enterprise sales team to bring enterprise members into our WeWork locations.
- Lead generation and prospecting
- Relationship building and cultivating
- Collaborate across teams to ensure successful placement of new members
- Outside the box thinking to develop new and unique sales tactics
- Tour WeWork locations with potential members
- 5 years minimum sales experience
- Prior commercial real estate sales experience a plus
- Excellent communicator
- Organized and detail-oriented
- College graduate with 4-year degree
- Experience with SalesForce a plus
Critical Competencies for Success
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at WeWork through execution and getting things done.
- You are able to get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- We don't do everything the traditional way, and are always looking to innovate and push the envelope.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the team.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- There is no room for “I” at WeWork. Every role and individual is in the organization to serve We.
- Builds trust across the organization by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!
WeWork is the platform for creators, providing more than tens of thousands of members around the world with space, community and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.
The WeWork team believes deeply in the power of “we” and in the movement we’re a part of. We challenge convention and achieve amazing things through dedication and collaboration. There is a contagious energy in our spaces as we work together toward accomplishing our goals.
Our hunger for building great spaces; empowering startups, freelancers, and small businesses; and connecting interesting people is far from being satisfied. We’re just getting started, and our journey gets increasingly exciting as more team members join the movement!
Below are the values that guide who we are and everything that we do.
We do what we love and are connected to something greater than ourselves.
We are creators, leaders and self-starters. We try new things, we challenge convention, and we’re not afraid to fail.
We are genuine to our brand, mission and values. We’re not perfect and we don’t pretend to be. We are, though, always honest and as transparent as we can be.
We never settle. We get sh*t done and we get it done well. We’re persistent and knock down walls—literally if we have to.
We are grateful for each other, our members, and to be part of this movement. We don’t take success for granted. We’re happy to be alive.
We are in this together. This is a team effort. We always look out for one another. We value empathy; we know we’re all human, and know we can’t do any of this alone.