Westbrook is a mission driven company formed to empower artists to tell stories that connect the world. At Westbrook Inc., we provide strategic, financial, legal, and other back-end support to our existing subsidiary companies (Westbrook Studios, Westbrook Media, Good Goods, Red Table Talk Productions, Inc., and Westbrook International), develop new business opportunities, and share our learnings, skills, and tools with new talent creating art and media across all major platforms. With Westbrook’s reach, expertise, and resources, we are poised to be a leader in the global, multiplatform content marketplace.
Red Table Talk Productions is hiring a Social Media Manager responsible for strategy, programming, posting and community engagement for all Red Table Talk social channels. The ideal candidate will have proven success as a social media manager at a TV show or network, where you have led the development and growth of the brand’s social media presence. Additionally, you are obsessed with all types of social media content, while also having extensive experience writing for social audiences across various social platforms.
What You’ll Do:
Develop and execute social content/strategies that enhance RTT brand in the digital space, including, but not limited to:
- Write and position daily posts across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other channels.
- Analyze social posts and translate data into recommendations and guidance for future assets and content.
- Grow the overall social media presence and community engagement for Red Table Talk social platforms
- Collaborate with Social Content producers, and work with graphic designers and video editors to execute original editorial, graphic design and video assets.
- Craft copy in accordance with brand franchise and voice guidelines.
- Pitch original content ideas
- Identify trending RTT moments or popular trending topics to pitch to social content and show producers
- Maintain knowledge of current industry trends.
Who You Are:
- At least 5 years of experience managing brand social accounts. Entertainment background is preferred.
- Mastery of major social media platforms including (but not limited to) Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Spotify, Apple Music, Shazam, Tumblr.
- Knowledge & familiarity of reporting platforms: (Omniture, ComScore, YouTube Dashboard, Twitter Dashboard, Facebook Analytics, etc.)
- Strong storytelling abilities and writing skills for social media. Must be able to provide samples of previous work.
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Docs
- Must be a quick learner, able to take the reins on a project with limited guidance.
- Must be an idea factory, always coming up with new ways to keep content fresh.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Flexible schedule including ability (and eagerness) to work early mornings, late nights, and weekends as needed.
The Successful Candidate is:
- An entrepreneur. You get excited about building processes and procedures from the ground up; and you don’t need a ton of aid to get the job done.
- A problem solver. You know how to skillfully engage in an analytical process to achieve the best possible solution; you’re not easily frustrated by obstacles - in fact, they energize you.
- Direct and concise. You communicate effectively and with a situation-appropriate tone, whether over the phone, in person, e-mail, memos, presentations.
- Kind. You treat others with respect regardless of circumstances; you are skilled at connecting with people and building interpersonal relationships.
- Passionate. You are a creative spirit and storyteller excited by this business and how to expand it.
Westbrook is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Westbrook believes that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.