Westbrook is a mission driven company formed to empower artists to tell stories that connect the world. At Westbrook Inc., we provide strategic, financial, legal, and other back-end support to our existing subsidiary companies (Westbrook Studios, Westbrook Media, Good Goods, Red Table Talk Productions, Inc., and Westbrook International), develop new business opportunities, and share our learnings, skills, and tools with new talent creating art and media across all major platforms. With Westbrook’s reach, expertise, and resources, we are poised to be a leader in the global, multiplatform content marketplace.
Westbrook Media, our digital content studio, is searching for an extremely organized and ambitious Coordinator to support our Business Development / Partner Management team. This role is ideal for someone who wants to grow their career in business development and/or partner management, as they will have exposure and access to all aspects of the sales process and client/partner relationships and services.
Please note that while we are currently working remotely, we plan to commence a hybrid work schedule in the coming months. As such, candidates will need to be able and willing to work in-person at our Calabasas, CA headquarters (number of days in the office is TBD at this point in time).
What You’ll Do:
- Support the SVP, Revenue & Partnerships with various administrative tasks and strategic initiatives. Administrative duties include, but are not limited to, scheduling meetings, filing expense reports, coordinating travel as needed etc.
- Support the Head of Partnerships with heavy calendar management and scheduling internal and external meetings.
- Provide support to the larger business development and partner management teams in various aspects - from administrative support, interfacing with partners, supporting strategic work, managing internal deal flow process.
- Organize and prepare materials for all internal and external partner meetings, ensuring all key stakeholders and team members are prepared.
- Proactively conduct partner research both pre and post client meetings to help align the team by identifying the correct stakeholders.
- Monitor the various stages of business opportunities and oversee administrative maintenance within Salesforce.
- Conduct light data analysis around revenue, product and category analysis.
- Manage the organization of all marketing materials and templates with the design team.
- Act as the project manager for select strategic initiatives that align with your professional development goals, as well as take on new emerging revenue streams and further develop them.
- Proactively pitch new strategic ideas including new business opportunities, tentpole and seasonal marketing campaigns.
- Conduct industry and partner research to better prepare the team ahead of partner meetings.
- Work with the Business Development team on ensuring all pertinent documents are updated throughout the deal-making process with relevant materials and information.
- Oversee transition from Business Development to Partner Management through Salesforce customization, deal overviews, internal kick-off calls and keeping regular communication between all stakeholders.
Who You Are:
- 2-4 years of experience of related working experience; preferably experience working at an agency, production studio and/or digital media company.
- Ambitious and dedicated team player with an interest in growing their career in sales and/or partner management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills allowing for successful communication both internally and externally with clients.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to remain positive & focused under deadline pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; but not required.
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup with a collaborative and energetic team.
- Highly organized and able to manage projects independently.
- Comfortable managing up, ensuring Manager, Director and senior leadership are appropriately looped into key conversations and project updates.
The Successful Candidate Is:
- An entrepreneur. You get excited about building processes and procedures from the ground up; and you don’t need a ton of aid to get the job done.
- A leader. You know how to inspire and motivate under your guidance, while also empowering learning and development.
- A problem solver. You know how to skillfully engage in an analytical process to achieve the best possible solution; you’re not easily frustrated by obstacles - in fact, they energize you.
- Direct and concise. You communicate effectively and with a situation-appropriate tone, whether over the phone, in person, e-mail, memos, presentations.
- Kind. You treat others with respect regardless of circumstances; you are skilled at connecting with people and building interpersonal relationships.
- Passionate. You are a creative spirit and storyteller excited by this business and how to expand it.
Westbrook is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Westbrook believes that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.