Westbrook Inc. is searching for an Executive Assistant who can prioritize the day-to-day operations for our COO and CFO. The scope of the role will expand across legal, finance, and other operational aspects of the business. The ideal candidate has exemplary planning and time management skills and can organize and manage calendars, keeping scheduling operations running smoothly and efficiently. Poise, articulate and professional communications are required. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in learning various areas of the entertainment industry including sales and distribution, business affairs, & strategy.
- Proactively manage/coordinate daily schedule/calendar, contacts, travel arrangements, meetings (internal and external), conferences, and seminars;
- Arrange and schedule numerous meetings; maintain and update calendar; determine importance of meeting requests and schedule accordingly; demonstrate flexibility, patience and persistence in routinely rescheduling meetings;
- Arrange travel and all accommodations including comprehensive and detailed itineraries;
- Process reimbursement and expense reports in accordance with established policy guidelines; track expenses and follow-up in a timely manner;
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff and their immediate team;
- Responsible for excellence in complex meeting/event preparation, set-up, and follow-up including preparing presentations/agendas/materials, documenting notes, and coordinating follow-up items to completion, arranging for food/drink;
- Create and edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports as needed/requested;
- Prioritize and track deliverables, manage project timelines, deadlines and requests;
- Participate in meetings, take notes and disseminate information to relevant stakeholders, including weekly email updates;
- Manage special projects as designated and assist other department members as necessary;
- Provide backup assistance for other EA’s at the company.
- Previous experience maintaining executive’s phone, calendar, work and travel schedules using Microsoft Outlook and GSuite;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including a professional phone manner and in-person presence;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Outlook, Word, and Excel with advanced knowledge of PowerPoint;
- Proficient with GSuite (e.g., docs, sheets, drive, calendar etc.);
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information;
- Ability to understand priorities and adjust meetings and content appropriately.
- Desired Characteristics:
- A self-starter who is organized with strong decision-making capability, ability to follow through without supervision and strong emotional maturity.
- Adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response.
- Superior organizational and administrative skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Must have professional polish and ability to interface with high level executives.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
Westbrook was formed to execute the Smith Family’s vision to improve as many lives as possible through storytelling. Our parent company, Westbrook Inc., furthers that mission by providing strategic, financial, legal, and operational support to our studio and media companies and developing new business opportunities for revenue growth and diversification. Our subsidiary companies make best in class content across formats (e.g., short form, unscripted and scripted television, film, and audio) and produce unique consumer goods and experiences that scale our original IP and delight and inspire audiences.