Westbrook is a mission driven, artist-led holding company formed to execute the creative vision of the Smith Family. We provide strategic, financial, legal, and other back end support to our existing subsidiary companies (Westbrook Studios, Westbrook Media, and Good Goods), develop new business opportunities, and share our learnings, skills, and tools with new talent creating art and media across all major platforms. With Westbrook’s reach, expertise, and resources, we are poised to be a leader in the global, multiplatform content marketplace.
As a Director of Digital Marketing, you will work with a small but mighty digital team whose mission is to uncover strategic insight, inspire creative angles, innovate across platforms, and position our content to ignite cultural conversations.
As the lead strategist on an account, you will bring digital and social projects to life by designing & deploying creative marketing strategies and tactics. Crucially, you will collaborate closely with the digital marketing team at large to execute a best in class digital strategy for Westbrook’s client roster; you’ll also provide cultural inspiration and thought leadership to campaigns to our partners’ audiences.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for leading the delivery and quality of multi-channel digital campaigns for brand & entertainment clients -- including paid media campaigns and strategy from pitch through production.
- Partner with the cross functional teams - such as creative and production teams- to strategize, develop and pitch.
- Track and translate digital performance metrics that drive overall brand health and financial targets; use performance data to provide recommendations and guidance for future campaigns.
- Maintain knowledge of current industry and platform trends.
- 6-10 years of digital marketing or social media management and/or content creation experience, preferably at a marketing/creative agency and/or other entertainment industry adjacent organization.
- Mastery of major social media platforms including (but not limited to) Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tik Tok, Tumblr, Snapchat, Spotify, Apple Music, LinkedIn.
- Experience with executing a digital marketing strategy for television series and/or motion pictures.
Who You Are:
- Strong storytelling abilities and writing skills for social media. Must be able to provide samples of previous work.
- Quick learner, able to take the reins on a project with limited guidance.
- An idea factory, always coming up with new ways to keep content fresh.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once.
- Knowledge and innate interest in pop culture, especially the next-generation of influencers, creators and other digital talent on Instagram and YouTube.
- An elevated sense of curiosity, cultural connectivity, creativity, collaboration and operational consistency
Westbrook is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Westbrook believes that diversity and inclusion among our colleagues is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.