Join us in reaching millions of gamers from around the world!
We are looking for a Senior Mobile Game Developer to take our casual/hyper-casual games to another level by owning your work and combining your previous experience in the field, a balance of a good understanding of the market, as well as unconventional, out-of-the-box ideas.
Become part of our high performing team and reach millions of gamers worldwide!
What we expect from you in this role
- Transforming design specification into hot new casual and hyper casual games
- Apply best practices for release cycles with CI/CD, feature toggles and A/B testing by using reusable modular code
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics to ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of our games
- Working closely with our Head of Gaming, Game Artist, and Game Designer to implement game functionality and design
What you should have accomplished so far
- Professional experience in full lifecycle game development especially using Unity
- Significant experience in the underlying layers to build own Unity plugins
- Ability to rapidly create simple prototypes to test out different game mechanics
- Experience in implementing third party SDKs for analytics, user acquisition and monetization
- An interest or passion for casual and hyper casual games
- A creative, out-of-the-box approach towards your work
- A good sense of gameplay experience combined with high attention to detail
- A team-player and a problem-solver with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- Fluency in English language
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support (if applicable) to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.
ABOUT US | WeQ STUDIOS is a boutique gaming studio and publisher owned by mobile advertising company WeQ. Headquartered in Berlin, its world-class team of gaming professionals is passionate about helping developers and advertisers publish and grow their mobile games, setting them up for success. WeQ STUDIOS is working with some of the most experienced developers in the industry, to ensure best-in-class game development. This combination of gaming talent and advertising expertise ensures partner success with WeQ STUDIOS.