We're looking for a part-time Office Manager to join our team in our Berlin office. Ideally, you are a natural and initiative-taking problem-solver who is highly organized and enjoys improving and optimizing everything around.
What we expect from you in this role
- Performing front office and basic back office tasks to support the team
- Scheduling meetings and appointments within and outside the office
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks and coordination with external partners
- Organizing the office layout and ordering stationery and equipment
- Coordinating travel (booking flights and hotels)
- Assisting two co-founders in their daily activities
- Supporting conference organization
What you have accomplished so far
- Previous working experience of 1-3 years in office management, administrative department or assistant role
- Fluent in both German and English is a must, native level in either one of the languages is a plus
- Experience in event organization and travel management
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Proficient in MS Office
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support (if applicable) to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.
ABOUT US | WeQ INFLUENCERS creates influencer marketing endorsement campaigns that place your brand in front of targeted social media audiences globally. As the social marketing company of WeQ, a leading mobile advertising company based in Berlin, we deliver impactful and scalable campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other significant social networks
Ready to embark on this journey with us?