ABOUT US | WeQ INFLUENCERS creates influencer marketing endorsement campaigns that place your brand in front of targeted social media audiences globally. As the social marketing company of WeQ, a leading mobile advertising company based in Berlin, we deliver impactful and scalable campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other significant social networks.
If you love social media and influencer marketing, then this is an exciting opportunity to work as an Influencer Relations Manager for a fast-paced, venture-backed company based in the center of Berlin.
As a Working Student - Sales you’ll support the Sales and Account Managers focused on the German market by identifying potential clients to reach out to as well as translate briefs from our clients from German to English and vice versa. This is an ideal role for an ambitious and independent person in the international market who wants to get a foot in the influencer marketing industry, learn and grow quickly.
What we expect from you in this role
- Research mobile games, apps and app owners/ marketing managers and brands as prospects for the sales team and generate sales opportunities through the qualification of inbound leads
- Develop and prepare content strategies and proposals for our clients worldwide
- Test different tools to improve sales efficiency
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity record accurately
- Meet Lead Generation targets and support the Sales team in reaching monthly KPIs
What you have accomplished so far
- Native German and excellent written and verbal English skills are a must
- Currently enrolled in a Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or other related program
- A natural and easy going communication style
- A researcher at heart with a passion for the mobile and influencer marketing industry
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support (if applicable) to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.