ABOUT US | WeQ INFLUENCERS creates influencer marketing endorsement campaigns that place your brand in front of targeted social media audiences globally. As the social marketing company of WeQ, a leading mobile advertising company based in Berlin, we deliver impactful and scalable campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other significant social networks.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and driven Business Developer & Account Manager to join the WeQ Influencers team and spearhead the growth of our presence in the Chinese market. Ideally, you are a self-starter who prospects, cultivates, negotiates and closes new mobile advertising relationships to drive revenue growth on the go. The main goal of your role is to build our client-base in China through selling and building deep relationships with mobile game and app developers.
What we expect from you in this role
- Building the WeQ Influencers presence in China by researching and acquiring new local mobile game and app developers
- Creating valuable, relevant, new relationships with clients in the mobile industry based in China
- Conducting regular analysis, and scheduling strategic calls and meetings
- Taking ownership from the first stage Account Management for your own clients (ie. the establishment of campaign prioritization, launch plans, budgeting, etc.)
- Taking responsibility for identification of new opportunities and for client diversification on a continuous basis
- Meeting established monthly and quarterly team goals
What you have accomplished so far
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
- Fluency in English and native Mandarin is mandatory, knowledge of any additional language is a plus
- Strong knowledge of performance marketing and advertiser or client management as well as a demonstration of best practices
- High motivation to work in Influencer marketing space
- An established gaming or branding network in the APAC region
- Track record of significantly growing portfolio revenues over an extended period of time through strategic management
- Strategic mindset and high-level service orientation
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Problem-solving skills and flexibility to support the team and other divisions into finding solutions interested
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool offices are in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to San Francisco or Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.