ABOUT US | WeQ INFLUENCERS creates influencer marketing endorsement campaigns that place your brand in front of targeted social media audiences globally. As the social marketing company of WeQ, a leading mobile advertising company based in Berlin, we deliver impactful and scalable campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other significant social networks.
If you love social media and influencer marketing, then this is an exciting opportunity to work as a Key Accounts Manager for a fast-paced, venture-backed company based in the center of Berlin.
We’re looking for a Key Accounts Manager to nurture our flourishing portfolio of gaming and non-gaming clients! This role is a perfect fit for a proactive, initiative-taking champion with a penchant for people, numbers, and product development. Someone with savvy communication skills, that can come up with a creative solution to any problem. Passion for and experience with influencer marketing and social media is a plus!
What we expect from you in this role
- Managing entire post-sales client on-boarding processes related to our platform
- Creating, analyzing, optimizing and managing influencer marketing campaigns, meeting business requirements and assuring customers' satisfaction
- Presentation of the business concept and negotiation of the operational conditions in order to grow accounts' results
- Maintaining and intensifying relationships with portfolio of the gaming and non-gaming clients
- Close cooperation and exchange with the Direct Sales, IT and Influencer teams
- Representing WeQ INFLUENCERS and actively networking at international conferences and exhibitions
What you have accomplished so far
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or a related field, Master is a plus
- Fluency in English and Japanese, Russian and/or German, written and spoken (additional language is a plus)
- Previous working experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs, ideally in the Digital Advertising
- Business (in Ad-Networks or as a marketer on the app developer side is a plus)
- Advanced knowledge of the mobile and online industry, performance marketing (CPI, CPA, CPE, CPL, CPM and CPC), and digital advertising market ecosystem
- Ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Experience with branding campaign management is a plus
- Sense for new business opportunities including excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to use it in day-to-day operations
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool offices are in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to San Francisco or Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs, ping pong challenges and many more (depending on location). We fly the San Francisco team to Berlin for our global bi-annual company events.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.