ABOUT US | WeQ INFLUENCERS creates influencer marketing endorsement campaigns that place your brand in front of targeted social media audiences globally. As the social marketing company of WeQ, a leading mobile advertising company based in Berlin, we deliver impactful and scalable campaigns on YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and other significant social networks.
If you love social media and influencer marketing, then this is an exciting opportunity to work as an Influencer Relations Manager for a fast-paced, venture-backed company based in the center of Berlin.
As an Influencer Relations Manager you’ll play a vital role on the supply side of our marketing campaigns, working with some of the biggest names in social media and 9 and even 10-figure brands. This is an ideal role for an ambitious and independent person in the international market who wants to learn and grow quickly.
What we expect from you in this role
- Connecting with leading influencers and their managers, speaking their language in order to recruit them for our targeted campaigns and promotions
- Creating a portfolio of influencers and building long-term relationships to meet an overall campaign objective for our clients by applying best practices and out-of-the-box thinking in negotiations and closing deals
- Setting up the measurable success factors, requirements, budget, and KPIs in order to regularly analyze and report on your results
- Helping with developing existing markets as well as researching new geographical markets and market sectors
What you have accomplished so far
- Previous working experience of 1-3 years in sales/marketing, ideally in social media and/or influencer marketing
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English are required (other languages such as German, French and/or Japanese are a plus)
- A deep understanding of social networks including YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook
- Comfortable in working with multiple platforms (email, phone, messenger apps, etc.)
- Confidence and experience in negotiation and successful deal-making
- When necessary, must be happy to adjust your workday ad hoc to match the timezones of our clients and influencers
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool offices are in the center of a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations.
- We ensure that your move to San Francisco or Berlin goes as smoothly as possible by offering relocation and visa support to settle comfortably into your new city.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs, ping pong challenges and many more (depending on location). We fly the San Francisco team to Berlin for our global bi-annual company events.
- Enjoy a gift and flexible vacation-time on us to celebrate special occasions (work anniversaries, birthdays etc.).
- Help build the team with our employee referral scheme, offering between 2.000 - 5.000€ for finding the right fit.