Interested in a new and sustainable product? Join our team of deep divers.
At Trisor we have identified a great opportunity. Safe deposit boxes have been a niche product for centuries. With growing distrust in the financial system, banks and political systems, we see great potential in keeping physical assets protected. DIGITAL. SECURE. DISCREET. INDEPENDENT.
As part of the Impactplus Ventures environment, you will join one of our new ventures in the early phase and will help us to maintain and grow standards of our organizational processes. We are searching for an experienced operations manager to oversee our daily activities.
What we expect from you
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
- Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
- Manage timely data collection to update operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
- Partner with other teams in improving the proprietary tools and systems
- Work closely with legal and safety departments to make sure activities remain compliant
- Oversee materials and inventory management
- Conduct budget reviews and report cost plans to upper management
What we are looking for
- 2+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
- Excellent ability to delegate responsibilities while maintaining organizational control of branch operations and customer service
- Highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Knowledge of general business software and aptitude to learn new applications; proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent communication and written skills in German and English
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Communications or other related fields
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry
- Our cool office is in the centre of a hip Berlin neighbourhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks
- We support your growth with intensive onboarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.