Interested in building a new and sustainable product? Join our team of deep divers.
At Trisor we have identified a great opportunity. Safe deposit boxes have been a niche product for centuries. With growing distrust in the financial system, banks and political systems, we see great potential in keeping physical assets protected. DIGITAL. SECURE. DISCREET. INDEPENDENT.
As part of the WeQ group, you will join one of our new ventures in the early growth phase and have a big impact on product decisions and company development. Together with the tech team, the CTO and the head of product, you will build amazing products!
What we expect from you
- Translate product strategy and business needs into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Assist the management with positioning strategies and the development of the product plan
- You work closely with stakeholders from other teams, take up their input and requirements and use these in your concepts and prioritization of the backlog
- You analyse data and user behaviour and make sure that the right KPIs and metrics are defined and measured
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Work closely with the team of engineers in an agile environment and drive their product launches
What we are looking for
- You are an outstanding product manager, with 3-5 years of professional experience
- You communicate in a clear way the requirements and acceptance criteria and present progress and results within the product team and the whole company
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Outstanding ownership mentality is a must, a technical background is a plus
- Your strong communication skills and structured way of working leads to the alignment between departments and flawless delivery of features and products
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry
- Our cool office is in the centre of a hip Berlin neighbourhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks
- We support your growth with intensive onboarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.