Interested in building a marketing concept for a new product? Join our team of deep divers.
At Trisor we have identified a great opportunity. Safe deposit boxes have been a niche product for centuries. With growing distrust in the financial system, banks and political systems, we see great potential in keeping physical assets protected. DIGITAL. SECURE. DISCREET. INDEPENDENT.
As part of the WeQ group, you will join one of our new ventures in the early growth phase and have a significant impact on marketing decisions and company development. Together with the co-founder you will build a marketing strategy and ensure its implementation.
What we expect from you
- Develop and execute the business marketing strategy in close collaboration with the CEO, Product & Tech
- Create the company's marketing roadmap from scratch whilst ensuring overall marketing consistency amongst multiple channels
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Implement and manage marketing budgets
- Lead the marketing team and manage external agencies and freelancers
- Shape programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results
- Establish and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction etc.
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience with a proven track record in developing strategy, driving revenue, launching products, managing and scaling teams
- Experience in leading creative, design, content, communications, demand generation and performance marketing
- Deep understanding of branding, with demonstrable hands-on experience in developing a brand strategy of a successful brand
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics and operations, analytical and ROI driven
- Metrics orientation and marketing budget development
- Excellent communication and written skills in German and English
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications or other related fields, MBA or advanced degree in marketing is a plus
- Early-stage, high growth company experience is strongly preferred
- Results-driven with analytical mindset with a strong eye for detail
- A role model of integrity, strong work ethic, team player with creative business acumen
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in the centre of a hip Berlin neighbourhood with access to lots of amenities and top-notch workstations
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travel, keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks and snacks
- We support your growth with intensive onboarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.