Interested in building a new product? Join our team of deep divers.
At Trisor we have identified a great opportunity.
Safe deposit boxes have been a niche product for centuries. With growing distrust in the financial system, banks and political systems, we see a great potential in keeping physical assets protected. DIGITAL. SECURE. DISCRET. INDEPENDENT.
As part of the WeQ group, you will join one of our new ventures in the early growing phase and have a big impact on technical decisions and product development. You will engineer the infrastructure to manage our vaults and deposit boxes in facilities all over the world. The focus will be on building our technical solution as safe as the vaults. The infrastructure has to be like a fortress and save against cybersecurity threats.
Join our lab of “deep divers”, a small multidisciplinary agile team of accomplished engineers with a focus on smart algorithms, secure infrastructure and process automation - all combined with latest technologies and no restrictions like banks have.
What we expect from you
- You set up and secure our infrastructure, endpoints and data like a digital vault
- Be accountable for best practices in terms of security, resiliency, monitoring and alerting
- Root cause analysis of incidents and proactive prevention of recurrence
- Up to date with the latest cybersecurity threats and implementations for protection
- Support compliance/certification activities and participate in security audits
- Work in an agile environment and contribute your ideas to continuously improve our products, processes, and tools
- Team up with talented developers, learn as much as you can, apply your expertise to build great products - and have fun while doing so!
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience as a DevSecOps Engineer
- 7+ years experience in IT related fields
- Expert experience with network and system security tools like network firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, vulnerability scanning and access management
- Strong knowledge of best practices of securing software development life cycles and deployments
- Good experience implementing security monitoring, logging, and alerting
- Experience of threat modelling and risk assessment techniques
- Experience with security-related certifications is a plus
- A strong sense of ownership and working in a fast-paced company developing its innovative product
Perks awaiting you
- Join an international and thriving team of innovation-drivers spanning all continents and grow alongside the brightest minds in the industry.
- Our cool office is in a hip Berlin neighborhood with access to lots of amenities. We provide top-notch workstations with the latest hardware, software, and OS of your choice.
- We offer comprehensive health insurance at home or during your business travels, and keep you hydrated and nourished with a selection of drinks, fruits and snacks.
- We support your growth with intensive on-boarding, quarterly reviews, hands-on mentoring from your manager and internal knowledge-sharing initiatives.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to e-learning tools to improve your business, creative and tech skills.
- We’re all about community and collaboration! Mingle with your peers at our breakfasts, lunches, summer BBQs, Pub Quizzes, Cocktail Nights and many more events.
Everyone is welcome to apply! We strive to achieve equality and diversity in the workplace, as a means of working together and achieving success. Our recruitment process solely based on merit, qualification and business needs. It does not discriminate against gender, race or religion.